Microsoft Excel Advanced Certification Training
Simplilearn is the World’s Largest Certification Training Provider, with over 500,000+ professionals trained globally with our microsoft excel advanced certification training
- Trusted by the Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training
- 2000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe
- All our Courses are designed and developed under a tried and tested Unique Learning Framework that is proven to deliver 98.6% pass rate in first attempt
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and others
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
What is this course about?Microsoft® Excel 2013 Advance certification enables the professionals to gain proficiency in handling basic formulas and tools. This certification training helps the users to enhance their understanding of the basic tools for organizing, visualizing, calculating and managing data in MS Excel 2013. It is ideal for those who are looking to improve their job prospects by adopting Excel 2013 fundamental skills and knowledge.
Learning BenifitsAt the end of Simplilearn’s training in Microsoft® Excel 2013 Advance, you will gain knowledge of the following:
- Manage versions of a workbook and remove workbook metadata
- Identify the steps for setting tracking options and limiting editors
- Create custom accounting, color and font formats
- Manipulate options in existing PivotCharts
- List the steps for installing apps from office store
Exam & certification
How do I become a certified Microsoft Excel 2013 Advanced Professional?With microsoft excel advanced certification training certification, you will have to appear for the Microsoft certification exam. To do this, you will need to register for the examination. You would need to register at the Microsoft official website. Once registered, you would need to sign in select your exam and to schedule it with Pearson VUE.