Anti Aging Foods
With the anti aging foods discover exactly what “whole wheat” bread, types of milk, sugar, and vegetable oils do to your body… plus you’ll discover why it’s NOT your fault if you’ve struggled to lose weight.
The Fat Burning Kitchen
Your 24-Hour Diet Transformation to Make Your Body a Fat-Burning Machine
Inside this brand new program, you’ll find:
- The true secret to making calorie-counting obsolete… this is the same principle that will automatically eliminate your cravings and control your appetite permanently (it’s the same reason that I personally haven’t had a real “craving” in at least 7 years) — pg 1-2
- The truth about polyunsaturated fats (omega-6’s and omega-3’s) that most food companies don’t want you to know — pg.18
- Which protein bars or energy bars are actually candy bars in disguise and which bars are actually good for you — pg.50
- The real deal on saturated fat and cholesterol, and why they are essential in your diet — pg.59 (Without enough saturated fats and cholesterol in your diet, you can actually HARM your hormone balance)
- The “whole grain” deception and why whole grain crackers, breads, and cereals are packing more bodyfat on you — pg.9
- Why that skim milk may not be so good for you after all, and the dirty truth about homogenized milk too — pg.29
- The one time when tilapia and salmon are NOT health foods (plus the best alternatives) — pg.36
- A healthy fat-burning burger option? Yes — pg.60
- Why soymilk, tofu, and veggie burgers could be increasing your belly fat — pg.41
- Are sports drinks stifling your fat-burning and making you AGE faster? — pg.46
- The ONLY truly healthy options for sweeteners… even non-caloric sweeteners — pg.83
- A surprisingly healthy fat in some animal products that actually helps you burn fat & build muscle (it even helps to fight cancer) — pg.60
- Why egg whites are actually WORSE for you than whole eggs — pg.65
- Do diet sodas and other diet drinks hurt your fat loss efforts? — pg.22
- Is whole milk actually better for you than skim milk? There’s more to the story — pg.67
- A type of saturated fat that actually helps to stimulate your metabolism — pg. 112
- The one time when delicious creamy chocolate can even help to prevent your sweet tooth cravings (It even helps improve your blood pressure too!) — pg.88
- Does green tea or oolong tea really increase your metabolism and help fat loss? The truth — pg.90
- Which fruits & veggies are okay to choose non-organic — pg.94
- …and TONS more secrets to help you permanently transform your diet to force your body to burn fat more effectively, while also preventing cancer, diabetes, and heart disease.
These anti aging foods, commonly called “healthy” by experts, the media, and even the government, are actually silently harming the health of you and your family. But if you’ll continue reading you’re going to discover why you should eat MORE foods such as delicious butter, cream, cheese, coconut fat, avocados, and juicy steaks. If it seems odd to you, I’ll explain more in the article below…
There are 3 main reasons why wheat is a terrible food for your body and does more harm than good…
Reason #1 — Wheat causes blood sugar disruption, Glycation of your cells, increases AGING, weight gain & boosts Diabetes risk
Before I tell you why wheat can actually speed up the aging process in your body, let’s clarify some simple biochemistry in your body…
This deals with “glycation” in your body, and substances called Advanced Glycation End Products (AGEs). These nasty little compounds called AGEs speed up the aging process in your body including damage over time to your organs, your joints, and of course, wrinkled skin.
So with that said, what is one of the biggest factors that increase production of AGEs inside your body?
This may surprise you, but high blood sugar levels over time dramatically increase age-accelerating AGEs in your body.
This is why type 2 diabetics many times appear that they have not aged well and look older than their real age. But this age-increasing effect is NOT just limited to diabetics.
So, let’s get back to how “whole wheat” relates to this…
Here is a little-known fact that’s often covered up by the massive marketing campaigns by giant food companies that want you to believe that “whole wheat” is healthy for you…
… But the fact is that wheat contains a very unusual type of carbohydrate (not found in other foods) called Amylopectin-A, which has been found in some tests to spike your blood sugar HIGHER than even pure table sugar.
In fact, amylopectin-A (from wheat) raises your blood sugar MORE than almost any other carbohydrate source on earth based on blood sugar response testing that’s documented in studies.
This means that wheat-based foods such as breads, bagels, cereals, muffins, and other baked goods often cause MUCH higher blood sugar levels than most other carbohydrate sources.
If you don’t believe me, here’s something you should know… I ran personal blood sugar tests on myself using a blood glucometer about 45 minutes after eating 2 slices of wheat bread vs eating a bowl of oatmeal, with equivalent grams of carbohydrates.